2019 Dairy Skillathon
In 2019, there will be two separate Dairy Skillathons independent of one other with two seperate award presentations. Youth may only participate in ONE Dairy Skillathon.
Do not bring record books! They will not be judged.
Session 1: Thursday, July 25, 3:00 - 6:30pm, Voinovich Livestock Center Mezzanine
Session 1 Awards: Thursday, July 25, 8:00 pm, Cooper Arena
Session 2: Wednesday, July 31, 1:30 - 5:00pm, Voinovich Livestock Center Mezzanine
Session 2 Awards: Wednesday, July 31, 7:00 pm, Cooper Arena
2019 Skillathon Stations: Nutrition and Digestion, Health and Treatment, Mammary Functions and Dairy Products, Environmental Stewardship
Resources to Study
- Automated Milk Feeding Systems for Dairy
- Dairy Resource Handbook
- Ohio 4-H Dairy Cattle Resources
- GPP 7
- GPP 8
- GPP 9
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Dairy Session 1 Skillathon Results by Age: July 26
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Dairy Session 2 Skillathon Results by Age: August 1
- Note about ties: Ties are broken first by the highest score on station 2. If there is still a tie, then it proceeds to the highest score of station 3, then station 4, then within age group of station 1, and then total score of common Skillathon stations.