2019 Swine Skillathon
Thursday, August 1, 8:00am -1:00pm, Voinovich Livestock Center Mezzanine
Swine Record Book, Skillathon, & OME Awards: Saturday, August 3, 4:00 pm, O'Neil Building Arena
Youth (4-H and FFA) must bring their current year's completed record book in order to receive the maximum potential score. Reference the record book rules.
2019 Skillathon Stations: Meat Science, Reproduction and Genetics, Diseases, Nutrition and Animal Care
Resources to Study
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Swine Skillathon Age Winners
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Swine Skillathon Junior (Ages 8/9-11) Individual Scores
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Swine Skillathon Intermediate (Ages 12-14) Individual Scores
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Swine Skillathon Senior (Ages 15-18) Individual Scores
- Scores in ascending order by exhibitor number; youth who were not swine exhibitors were assigned a 7000 number and their names and scores are towards the bottom of the document
- Note about ties: Ties are broken first by the highest score on station 2. If there is still a tie, then it proceeds to the highest score of station 3, then station 4, then within age group of station 1, and then total score of common Skillathon stations.
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Swine Record Book Winners
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Swine Outstanding Market Exhibitor Age Winners