CFAES Give Today
Ohio 4-H Youth Development

Ohio State University Extension


Support Ohio 4-H with a Visit to Tractor Supply Company and JOANN

Paper Clovers will be available at your local TSC stores between April 26 and May 5.

Ohio 4-H is partnering with Tractor Supply Company (TSC) for the twice-annual Paper Clover fundraiser from April 26 to May 5. You can show your support by purchasing a paper clover at your local TSC store or adding a donation at checkout for all online orders made at

In the past five years, TSC’s Paper Clover fundraiser has raised more than $400,000 to support Ohio 4-H youth programming. All proceeds from this Show your support for Ohio 4-H by donating at the register at participating JOANN stores through May 1.fundraiser goes to 4-H, with 90% of the donations directly supporting 4-H youth in Ohio and the remaining 10% supporting national 4-H programs. Visit for more details.

You can also support Ohio 4-H this spring by rounding up your purchase at your local JOANN store. Donations for 4-H will be collected at checkout in participating stores, and special discounts are available for JOANN/4-H Rewards Card members until May 1.

The money raised through this partnership supports youth development programming across the state by offering mini-grant opportunities for county 4-H professionals.