CFAES Give Today
Ohio 4-H Youth Development

Ohio State University Extension


4-H continues partnerships with JOANN, Tractor Supply Company, and Brixilated

Support Ohio 4-H by rounding up at the register at your local JOANN store.

Ohio 4-H is thrilled to be partnering with some fantastic businesses again this year. By rounding up at the register at your local JOANN store or purchasing a paper clover at participating TSC stores, you can give back to Ohio 4-H and provide youth with opportunities to continue inspiring their sense of curiosity.

Donations for 4-H will be collected at checkout in JOANN stores through May 4. Thanks to this partnership, the money raised will support youth development Purchase your paper clovers at TSC between April 24 and May 5.programming across the state in the form of mini-grant opportunities for county 4-H professionals.

Paper clovers will also be available for purchase at your local TSC store or online starting April 24 and ending May 5. All proceeds from this fundraiser come back to 4-H, with 90% of the donations directly supporting 4-H youth in Ohio and the remaining 10% supporting national 4-H programs. Visit TSC’s website for more information about Don't forget to secure your custom Ohio 4-H LEGO kit.their partnership with 4-H.

Ohio 4-H is also excited to continue its partnership with Brixilated through a custom 4-H LEGO kit. Each kit contains 138 genuine LEGO pieces and an instruction manual that tells the story of Ohio 4-H and shares ways to get involved as a youth member of volunteer. 4-H LEGO kits are available for purchase on the Brixilated website, and with each purchase a donation will come back to Ohio 4-H to support youth development programming across the state.