Thank you for your interest in the Ohio 4-H Camping Curriculum! Many Ohio 4-H professionals have spent hours developing this resource and hope you find it useful. If you have any questions or would like more information on the curriculum or the process used to develop it, please contact Hannah Epley, email@example.com.
- The Ohio 4-H Camp Counselor Competencies, their definitions and key actions can be found here. For more information on the competency model, visit this page.
- Document that lists all items in the curriculum and a brief description of each lesson/resource to determine what piece(s) you are interested in receiving.
- Because many lessons fall under more than one competency (but are only listed under a main competency heading), a cross reference list of competencies piece was developed that includes all the lesson titles that fall under a competency heading. There is also a piece on what a lesson plan is.
Pieces of the Ohio 4-H Camp Curriculum can be requested through the Qualtrics survey (linked here). After answering a few questions and identifying your interest, the piece(s) you indicate will be emailed directly to you.
- Interested in the Ohio 4-H Video Camping Curriculum to train your camp counselors? These videos and corresponding lessons can be used during training, to supplement learning, and more! More information about this resource (developed in 2023) can be found here.
- Interested in the Ohio 4-H Virtual Camping Curriculum to train your camp counselors? These lessons can be used to supplement learning, provide makeup assignments for missed trainings, and more. More information about this resource (developed in 2020) can be found here.