- ANATOMY: beef body parts
- BREEDS: breed images and traits
- CONFORMATION: feet and leg structural differences
- MEAT CUTS: retail and wholesale meat cut images and body locations
- MEDICINE LABELS / INSERTS: parts identification and interpretation, proper injection sites
- ANIMAL HANDLING: safe animal handling and management
- Durable posters, pictures, charts, and task cards are printed on bright cover stock with heavy-duty lamination. Easy to write on and erase!
- NEW! Scored, punch-out ID tags - no more painful cutting with scissors! Color-coded tags are printed on durable polystyrene. Includes Velcro dots, making learning tactile and fun.
- NEW! Labeled Beef animal skeleton poster and ID tags.
- Manipulatives of animals, equipment, and handlers provide practice in safe animal handling and management.
- Includes heavy-duty, plastic storage bags, and printed adhesive labels for easy organization.
- Special hands-on learning tools include a labeled medication bottle and a syringe-style pipette.
- The Educator's Curriculum Guide makes it easy for you to get the most out of your kit by providing background information and lesson plans for twenty short activities.
- The Educator's Resource Materials Set includes reproducible masters for most of the kit contents.
- DVD - Quality Assurance and Animal Care
Each kit is shipped in a sturdy cardboard box that can be inserted into the canvas carrying case for durable kit storage and transportation.
Please review kit contents before purchasing. All sales are final.
BEEF LEARNING LAB CD
A complete electronic Learning Lab Kit on one $99 CD with these units:
SAMPLE CD IMAGES
Ready to Order?
ALL learning lab kit orders must be completed ONLINE. To enter our online store, you’ll be asked to create a user name and password. Our online store allows you to place your order, and then follow up with payment information.
After placing your order, selecting a payment preference and clicking "Checkout" you will receive an order number. Once your order has been placed, please follow up with one of these steps:
- For a Purchase Order: email your signed PO to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 614-292-5937.
- For payment by Check: make checks payable to The Ohio State University, then mail to Ohio 4-H Learning Lab Kits, 2201 Fred Taylor Dr., Columbus, OH 43210.
- For payment by Credit Card: call 614-292-9772 with your order number to provide payment information (Mon.-Friday). DO NOT fax, email, or enter your credit card information online.
Your order will be released for shipment when we receive your PO, check, or credit card information.
Please note: We strive to ship your order in a timely manner; however, high demand may sometimes result in delivery times of 2 to 3 weeks. To request expedited processing, please contact us at 614-292-9772 or email@example.com.
Ohio tax-exempt customers: You will be asked to complete an exemption certificate and to fax or email it to Ohio 4-H (614-292-5937 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Non-exempt Ohio customers will be charged state sales tax.
Non-Ohio customers: You will NOT be charged sales tax; please do NOT send a tax-exemption certificate.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: Be sure to read our SALES POLICY.
We're Here to Help!
Have a question about our products or your order? Check our Frequently Asked Questions or contact the personnel listed below.
|Kit production and development