This unique hands-on learning tool includes a sample key and the following twelve ½-cup samples of actual feed in clear plastic jars. The labeled jars/lids, laminated identification key, and sturdy storage box make the samples perfect for repeated use in many learning activities.
Our handy flyer lists the prices and availability of all 12 Learning Lab Kits.
- Dehydrated alfalfa meal pellets
- Whole grain oats
- Whole kernel corn or maize
- Soybean oil meal
- Dry molasses
- Dicalcium phosphate
- Whole grain wheat
- Wheat bran
- Tracemineral salt or salt
- Ground limestone (calcium carbonate)
- Dried sugar beet pulp
- Steam rolled barley
Ready to Order?
ALL learning lab kit orders must be completed ONLINE. To enter our online store, you’ll be asked to create a user name and password. Our online store allows you to place your order, and then follow up with payment information.
After placing your order, selecting a payment preference and clicking "Checkout" you will receive an order number. Once your order has been placed, please follow up with one of these steps:
- For a Purchase Order: email your signed PO to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 614-292-5937.
- For payment by Check: make checks payable to The Ohio State University, then mail to Ohio 4-H Learning Lab Kits, 2201 Fred Taylor Dr., Columbus, OH 43210.
- For payment by Credit Card: call 614-292-9772 with your order number to provide payment information (Mon.-Friday). DO NOT fax, email, or enter your credit card information online.
Your order will be released for shipment when we receive your PO, check, or credit card information.
Please note: We strive to ship your order in a timely manner; however, high demand may sometimes result in delivery times of 2 to 3 weeks. To request expedited processing, please contact us at 614-292-9772 or email@example.com.
Ohio tax-exempt customers: You will be asked to complete an exemption certificate and to fax or email it to Ohio 4-H (614-292-5937 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Non-exempt Ohio customers will be charged state sales tax.
Non-Ohio customers: You will NOT be charged sales tax; please do NOT send a tax-exemption certificate.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: Be sure to read our SALES POLICY.
We're Here to Help!
Have a question about our products or your order? Check our Frequently Asked Questions or contact the personnel listed below.
|Kit production and development