- ANATOMY: poultry body parts for chicken (hen), turkey, duck, goose, and bird combs
- BREEDS: images and traits for 20 poultry breeds
- MEAT CUTS: images for chicken and turkey meat cuts
- EGGS: evaluation of exterior/interior quality, cartons, layers, breakout quality, and individual egg shells
- CARCASS EVALUATION: carcass images for chicken and turkey
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: medication label/insert parts indentification and interpretation
- EQUIPMENT AND FACILITY MANAGEMENT: brooder, equipment, temperature, arrangement, and animal handling
Our handy flyer lists the prices and availability of all 12 Learning Lab Kits.
- Durable posters, pictures, charts, and task cards are printed on bright cover stock with heavy-duty lamination. Easy to write on and erase!
- NEW! Scored, punch-out ID tags - no more painful cutting with scissors! Color-coded tags are printed on durable polystyrene. Includes Velcro dots, making learning tactile and fun.
- Manipulatives of chicks and brooder equipment provide practice in safe animal handling and management.
- Includes heavy-duty, plastic bags and printed adhesive labels for easy organization.
- Special value-added products include a Poultry Science Manual, Poultry Judging Manual, and a brooder guard for use with the activity mat.
- The Educator's Resource Materials Set includes reproducible masters for most of the kit contents.
- Each kit is shipped in a sturdy cardboard box that can be inserted into the canvas carrying case for durable kit storage and transportation.
Please review kit contents before purchasing. All sales are final.
POULTRY LEARNING LAB CD
A complete electronic Learning Lab Kit on one $99 CD.
Includes these units:
CD is not included in the Poultry Learning Lab Kit.
For use with PC operating systems only
(Windows 95 through Windows 10).
Ready to Order?
ALL learning lab kit orders must be completed ONLINE. To enter our online store, you’ll be asked to create a user name and password. Our online store allows you to place your order, and then follow up with payment information.
After placing your order, selecting a payment preference and clicking "Checkout" you will receive an order number. Once your order has been placed, please follow up with one of these steps:
- For a Purchase Order: email your signed PO to email@example.com, or fax to 614-292-5937.
- For payment by Check: make checks payable to The Ohio State University, then mail to Ohio 4-H Learning Lab Kits, 2201 Fred Taylor Dr., Columbus, OH 43210.
- For payment by Credit Card: call 614-292-9772 with your order number to provide payment information (Mon.-Friday). DO NOT fax, email, or enter your credit card information online.
Your order will be released for shipment when we receive your PO, check, or credit card information.
Please note: We strive to ship your order in a timely manner; however, high demand may sometimes result in delivery times of 2 to 3 weeks. To request expedited processing, please contact us at 614-292-9772 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ohio tax-exempt customers: You will be asked to complete an exemption certificate and to fax or email it to Ohio 4-H (614-292-5937 or email@example.com). Non-exempt Ohio customers will be charged state sales tax.
Non-Ohio customers: You will NOT be charged sales tax; please do NOT send a tax-exemption certificate.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: Be sure to read our SALES POLICY.
We're Here to Help!
Have a question about our products or your order? Check our Frequently Asked Questions or contact the personnel listed below.
|Kit production and development