2023 Ohio 4-H Forestry, Wildlife Conservation Camp
Join Ohio 4-H & Hocking College professionals at Canters Cave 4-H Camp for a weekend of learning about forestry and wildlife education, fishing, hiking, tree, climbing, ODNR careers & college opportunities and more!
- Open to campers completing grades 7-11.
- Registration is completed electronically and will be open in January 2023.
- Register Here
- Registration deadline is April 1, 2023.
- Cost is $110 and includes a camp shirt
- A limited number of $60.00 camper scholarships are available on an at-need bases. The remaining camp fee of $50 is the camper's responsibility. Please follow the scholarship link below to apply for one of these scholarships. The Scholarship deadline is March 1, 2023. Failure to pay the remainder of the camp fee by the payment due date will void the scholarship. To apply for a scholarship please click here or go to http://go.osu.edu/ForestryWLScholarship2023
- Camp will be held April 28-30, 2023, at Canters Cave 4-H Camp in Jackson, Ohio.
- Counselor opportunities available and counselor applications are live now please click on the red button below to apply. Must be at least 15 and have 1 year of camp counselor experience. Please contact Tracy Winters at email@example.com
Camp Counselor Application Now Live!
Contact Tracy Winters at Winters.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.