Diversity Dialogue 2019: Innovative Inclusion
Diversity Dialogue 2019: Innovative inclusion
SAVE THE DATE: OCTOBER 18-19.
The Ohio 4-H LGBTQ+ Committee is hosting "Diversity Dialogue 2019: Innovative Inclusion" for 4-H youth, professionals, families and allies. LGBTQ+ recognizes anyone who identifies as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, and any other self-affirming identities. An ally is an individual who does not identify as LGBTQ+, but supports equality for everyone.
Join us for the Professional Development Day or the Youth Dialogue:
- Make connections, network, and hold important conversations with 4-H youth, professionals, volunteers, and family members who identify as LGBTQ+ or as allies.
- Share resources to learn about impactful and inclusive programming for all.
- Learn about creating safe spaces and find them at the Summit.
Diversity Dialogue includes two full days of programming designed for specific audiences, with age-appropriate breakout sessions, guest speakers and activities.
- Professional Development Day - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Designed for 4-H affiliated adults including post-high school participants, 4-H professionals, parents, and volunteers
- Registration fee: TBD ($75 for adults, $35 for currently enrolled college students at 2018 event)
- Youth Dialogue - Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Designed for middle school and high school students
- Registration fee: TBD ($10 at 2018 event)
- Designated 4-H professionals will be present.