State 4-H Resources
National 4-H Resources
CFAES and Extension Resources
STATE 4-H RESOURCES
Project Promotion Resources
Need something fun to take into a school or offer at a county event? Try Science on a Stick, available on eStore in boxes of 300 for $52. That's a little over .17 a fan!
NATIONAL 4-H RESOURCES
CFAES AND EXTENSION RESOURCES
- The CFAES Brand
- Ask an Expert
- CFAES Templates
- OSU Extension Professionals YouTube Channel
- Carmen Connect presentation by Suzanne Steel regarding the new branding standards, especially useful to those who create flyers, brochures, PowerPoints, and other communication pieces (recorded 9/26/13).
- This video, produced by Clark County, can be used to promote any and all Ohio 4-H camps: What 4-H Camp Offers
- Wisconsin 4-H produced this "4-H Commercial" that asks viewers to "join us in empowering the next generation." It's a good example of a statewide message aimed at volunteer recruitment.
- Want to know more about writing effectively for marketing and communications at OSU? The Associated Press Stylebook, the established authority for newswriting and editing, is available online with customized OSU content at www.apstylebook.com/osu. There are even entries for OSU Extension (not The Ohio State University Extension) and for 4-H.