Effective immediately, June 1, 2021:
- Face masks are not required to be worn inside or outside at 4-H camp (day or overnight) for ALL employees AND clientele.
- Face masks are not required to be worn inside or outside at any OSU Extension (including 4-H non-camp) programs and activities for ALL employees AND clientele.
- Face masks are strongly recommended for those who are not yet fully vaccinated.
- All other health and safety guidance is still in effect, such as physical distancing and sanitizing.
- Local guidance (i.e., local health department, local landlord or building requirements, etc.) prevails, if there are more stringent requirements.
- Individuals and/or family members may not attend if they or anyone living their household is experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of sense of taste or smell, or as been directly exposed (confirmed or suspected) to COVID-19 if they are not fully vaccinated.
COVID-19 vaccinations are our best current protection against infection and a fatal outcome. Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a face mask, however we strongly recommend eligible, but unvaccinated, individuals to continue to properly wear a face mask when social distancing cannot be maintained.
These guidelines may be modified at any time if conditions change, and/or if the guidance is not followed, and/or if a local health department issues more stringent requirements.