Summer is here, and that means the Ohio State Fair is just around the corner. Each year this is an opportunity for 4-H youth across the state to compete for the highest honors in their project area. Top winners in each non-livestock project area are presented with a clock trophy. These trophies represent hours of hard work, dedication, and commitment on the part of 4-H’ers.
You can be a part of this special program by sponsoring a clock trophy for just $35. Sponsors are recognized with an inscription on the award and at the Ohio State Fair during daily awards presentations. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sponsor one or more of the trophies below and help us recognize #TrueLeaders!
- Health & Safety Public Speaking – Junior
- Health & Safety Public Speaking – Senior
- Health & Safety Public Speaking Team Talk/Skit
- Shooting Sports Contest Living History Topic-Junior
- Grill Master- Senior
- Beekeeping – Senior
- Get Started in Art -Junior
- Get Started in Art -Senior
- Shooting Sports, Rifle – Junior
- Self-Determined Natural Resources
- Shooting Sports Contest Shooting Sports Topic-Senior
- Laundry Project
- Staying Healthy – Senior
- Seeing Through Graphic Design
- Ohio Birds, 2nd year
- Geology: Can You Dig It?
- Self-Determined Western Heritage
- Shooting Sports, Crossbow - Senior