Kirk Bloir, Ph.D.
Associate State 4-H Leader
Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center Room 320 2201 Fred Taylor Dr. Columbus, OH 43210-1156
Support Staff: Crystal Ott
- Assist with leadership and overall coordination of the Ohio 4-H Youth Development Program.
- Provide primary leadership to 4-H program and volunteer risk management issues including policy development and implementation; respond to day-to-day questions/issues and provide guidance to 4-H program management.
- Provide leadership to volunteerism for OSU Extension, with special emphasis on volunteer identification, selection, and evaluation, Co-leadership of the 4-H Volunteer Priority Team.
- Provide assistance with issues involving volunteers, especially management and training needs. Serve on Volunteer Priority Team.
- Coordinate state and regional volunteer training opportunities: Ohio 4-H Volunteer Conference, and North Central Region Volunteer Forum.
- Support new 4-H staff with orientation and training. Address question that arise daily.
- Involved with planning in-services and training opportunities for Ohio 4-H staff.