Lucinda Berry Miller, Ph.D.
Extension Specialist - Companion & Small Animal Programs
Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center, Room 310, 2201 Fred Taylor Dr., Columbus, OH 43210-1156
- Provide leadership to companion and small animal programs, including 4-H PetPALS
- Coordinate state and regional companion and small animal training opportunities: 4-H PetPALS, Ohio 4-H Dog Expo, Ohio 4-H Dog Advisor Training, Ohio 4-H Dog Show Judges' Training, Ohio 4-H Dog Bowl Contest
- Provide leadership to and assist with companion and small animal curriculum development
- Provide leadership to Ohio State Fair companion and small animal activities
- Provide leadership to the State 4-H Dog Advisory Committee