Mary Lynn Thalheimer
Program Director - Ohio 4-H International Program
Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center Room 410 2201 Fred Taylor Dr. Columbus, OH 43210-1156
Support Staff: 614-292-6941
- Direct all aspects of the Ohio 4-H International Program, including inbound and outbound exchanges with Japan, Argentina, Australia, Costa Rica, Finland & Norway.
- Create and present cross-cultural educational orientations and de-briefings.
- Write and design educational and promotional materials for international program participants.
- Recruit, train and support International County Coordinator (ICC) Middle Management Volunteers.
- Support and network with program donors.
- Serve as resource person for county personnel planning international programs and events.
- Coordinate international speakers available throughout the state.