Mary Lynn Thalheimer
Program Director - Ohio 4-H International Program
Miami University (B.A.) and The Ohio State University (M.A.)
Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center, Room 312, 2201 Fred Taylor Dr., Columbus, OH 43210-1156
M.A. Cross-Cultural Communication
- Directs the Ohio 4-H International Program, including inbound and outbound exchanges with Japan, Costa Rica, Finland, Norway, Romania and South Korea.
- Creates and presents cross-cultural educational orientations and de-briefings.
- Writes and designs educational and promotional materials for international program participants.
- Recruits, trains and supports International County Coordinator (ICC) Middle Management Volunteer Team of 30.
- Supports and networks with program donors.
- Ensures all exchange programs meet national standards.
- Coordinates international speakers available throughout the state.