Theresa Ferrari, Ph.D.
Extension Specialist - Youth Development
Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center, Room 319, 2201 Fred Taylor Dr., Columbus, OH 43210-1156
- Serves as a resource for planning, conducting, and evaluating Ohio 4-H Healthy Living programs that address physical, social, emotional, and mental health
- Advises teen health advocate program
- Supports the Ohio 4-H Healthy Living Design Team
- Principal Investigator for 4-H Healthy Habits grant
- Serves as Ohio's 4-H Military Liaison, with responsibility for planning, conducting, and evaluating programs for youth from military families.
- Project Director for Ohio Military Kids (OMK); OMK supports military youth experiencing the deployment cycle, particularly those in the National Guard and Reserves
- Camp Director for OMK camps
- Principal Investigator for 4-H Military Partnerships, supporting 4-H programs at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and geographically dispersed military youth
- Serves as a resource for conducting, interpreting, and synthesizing research in topics related to positive youth development.
- Serves as the Resource Review section editor for the Journal of Youth Development.
- Serves as a board member of Extension Journal, Inc., and chairs the Editorial Committee for the Journal of Extension.