Theresa Ferrari, Ph.D.
Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center Room 319 2201 Fred Taylor Dr. Columbus, OH 43210-1156
Extension Specialist - Youth Development (100%)
Serves as Ohio's 4-H Military Liaison, with responsibility for planning, conducting, and evaluating programs for youth from military families.
- Project Director for Ohio Military Kids (OMK); OMK supports military youth experiencing the deployment cycle, particularly those in the National Guard and Reserves
- Camp Director and Principal Investigator for Child and Youth Reintegration Support Camps
- Project Director and Principal Investigator for Military Teen Adventure Camps
- Principal Investigator for 4-H Military Partnerships, supporting 4-H programs at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- Serves as a resource for Healthy Living programs and to the Ohio 4-H Healthy Living Design Team.
- Serves on the National 4-H Healthy Living Management Team.
- Serves as a resource for conducting, interpreting, and synthesizing research in topics related to positive youth development.
- Serves on the Behavioral and Social Sciences Institutional Review Board.
- Advises graduate students in the Department of Agricultural Education, Communication, and Leadership.