CFAES Give Today
Ohio 4-H Youth Development

Ohio State University Extension


Buy your paper clover in October

Tractor Supply Company (TSC) will once again partner with Ohio 4-H to feature the Paper Clover fundraiser. The campaign will run Oct. 5–16, and you can show your support by purchasing a paper clover at your local TSC store or adding a donation at checkout for all orders made at

Since 2010, TSC’s annual Paper Clover fundraiser has helped raise more than $18 million for 4-H programs across the country, and more than $400,000 has been raised for Ohio 4-H in the past five years alone. One hundred percent of the proceeds from these fundraisers goes back to 4-H, with 90% of the donations going directly to supporting 4-H youth in the state where the paper clover was purchased and the remaining 10% supporting 4-H programming at the national level.

For additional details, visit Here, you can also read more about Soren Hottensmith, an Ohio 4-H member who was able to attend Camp Canopy with the help of the funds raised through paper clover donations.