Science on a Stick fans are currently out of stock. More will be available in summer 2023!
The SCIENCE in Science on a Stick
- Sizing it up!
- This is actually a pinhole magnifier. Learn why it works on this Exploratorium web page. (Scroll down to What's Going On.)
- Cardboard Sunglasses
- How Sunglasses Work, a howstuffworks web page, explains polarization and blocked light waves.
- Which Eye is Dominant?
- Learn about evaporation and cooling in Why Do You Sweat?
- Read in Color
- The Stroop Effect explains what happens when words and their colors don't match.
- Here’s a Twist!
- Challenge Your Reflexes
- This easy online test measures your reaction time in milliseconds!
- Where’s Your Blind Spot?
- The Blind Spot web page offers more easy tests for your blind spot and other good infomation about sight and vision.
- Balancing Act
- This short Center of Gravity video offers a definition and another easy experiment.
- Kite Conversion
- Do you love to fly kites? The American Kitefliers Association web site is for you.