OSF Dog Show Results
Dog Agility Videos, OGT/OhioChannel
- Standard Preview - http://www.ohiochannel.org/video/7-28-2018-4h-dog-agility-standard-preview
- Standard - http://www.ohiochannel.org/video/ohio-state-fair-7-28-2018-4h-dog-agility-standard
- Jumpers Preview - http://www.ohiochannel.org/video/7-28-2018-4h-dog-agility-jumpers-preview
- Jumpers - http://www.ohiochannel.org/video/ohio-state-fair-7-28-2018-4h-dog-agility-jumpers
- Mad-Shape-Dash Preview - http://www.ohiochannel.org/video/7-28-2018-4h-dog-agility-mad-shape-dash-preview
- Mad-Shape-Dash - http://www.ohiochannel.org/video/ohio-state-fair-7-28-2018-4h-dog-agility-mad-shape-dash
2018 Ohio State Fair Dog Show Entry Deadlines
Wednesday, June 20 Postmark entry deadline for Agility and the Regular Dog Show without paying late fees.
Sunday, July 1 Postmark entry deadline for Dog Poster Contest. (We will accept a July 2 postmark deadline since July 1 falls on Sunday.)
OSF Exhibitor Information
- Ohio State Fair Map
- Agility Exhibitor Letter
- Dog Show, July 30-August 1 Exhibitor Letter
- OSF Dog Show Preparation Info and Checklist
- OSF Dog Show Registration and Judging Times Schedule
OSF Dog Show Classes
Ohio State Fair Championship Title
OSF Dog Project Identification Form and Vaccination Certificates
- Ohio State Fair ID and Vaccination Certificate
- County Certificate (must be approved by county 4-H professional; note - the back side is blank)
2018 Ohio State Fair 4-H Dog Show Rules
2018 Dog Showmanship and You and Your Dog Questions
2018 Ohio State Fair Dog Show Score Sheets
Ohio State Fair Dog Show Entry Forms
Ohio 4-H Dog Program Sponsors Needed!
2018 Project Enrollment for 4-H and FFA Members and Showing Animals at the Ohio State Fair
4-H members must be enrolled in their county in the project in which they enter to show at the Ohio State Fair Junior Livestock Shows (including poultry, rabbits, and dogs), regardless of whether that project is offered for county exhibition. For example:
- To show in a gilt class at the Ohio State Fair, youth must be enrolled in project 140 Swine Breeding Project and Record Book.
- To show a dairy feeder at the Ohio State Fair, youth must be enrolled in project 117DF Dairy Beef Feeder (Market).
- To show breeding poultry (chickens) at the Ohio State Fair, 4-H members must be enrolled in project 150CE Exhibition Chickens; to show breeding poultry (ducks), they must be enrolled in project 150DE Exhibition Ducks, and so forth.
- To show a dog in agility at the Ohio State Fair, 4-H members must be enrolled in project 201P Performance; to show the same dog in obedience, project 201O Obedience, etc.
Click here to download the above document.
Companion Animal Day - August 1, Buckeye Sports Center
Revisions to the Dog Resource Handbook
Dog Resource Handbook (201R) – Updates to this book have been added to our Books/Resource page under Publication Updates. There are two versions: 2016 edition and 2018 edition. Members can download one pdf with all the changes depending on which edition they own. Changes were made in these chapters: Breeds, Grooming, Communication and Behavior, Obedience, Judging, Showmanship, and Working Dogs. You can also click on the links below to download the updates:
Changes in 2016 Edition (If you currently are using the (c)2012 edition, downloading this file will bring you up-to-date. It has all of the changes for the (c)2016 and (c)2018 versions.)
Changes in 2018 Edition (If you currently are using the (c)2016 edition, downloading this file will bring you up-to-date. It has all of the changes for (c)2018 version.)