2019 Beef Skillathon
Thursday, August 1, 4:00 - 7:00pm, Voinovich Livestock Center Mezzanine
Beef Record Book, Skillathon, & OME Awards: Saturday, August 3, 6:00 pm, Voinovich Livestock Center Arena
Youth (4-H and FFA) must bring their current year's completed record book in order to receive the maximum potential score. Reference the record book rules.
2018 Skillathon Stations: Meat Science, Handling and Marketing, Health and Treatment, Nutrition and Digestion
Resources to Study
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Beef Skillathon Age Winners
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Beef Skillathon Junior (Ages 8/9-11) Individual Scores
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Beef Skillathon Intermediate (Ages 12-14) Individual Scores
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Beef Skillathon Senior (Ages 15-18) Individual Scores
- Scores in ascending order by exhibitor number; youth who were not beef exhibitors were assigned a 7000 number and their names and scores are towards the bottom of the document
- Note about ties: Ties are broken first by the highest score on station 2. If there is still a tie, then it proceeds to the highest score of station 3, then station 4, then within age group of station 1, and then total score of common Skillathon stations.
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Beef Record Book Winners
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Beef Outstanding Market Exhibitor Age Winners