2018 Poultry Skillathon
Wednesday, August 1, 4:00 - 7:30pm, Rabbit/Poultry Pavilion
Youth (4-H and FFA) must bring their current year's completed record book in order to receive the maximum potential score. Reference the record book rules.
2018 Skillathon Stations: Anatomy, Nutrition, and Digestion; Poultry Products; Biosecurity and Parasites; Medication and Treatment
Resources to Study
- Ohio 4-H Poultry Resources - especially the Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) Important Information
- Poultry Project and Record Book
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Poultry Skillathon Age Winners
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Poultry Skillathon Junior (Ages 8/9-11) Individual Scores
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Poultry Skillathon Intermediate (Ages 12-14) Individual Scores
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Poultry Skillathon Senior (Ages 15-18) Individual Scores
- Scores in ascending order by exhibitor number; youth who were not poultry exhibitors were assigned a 7000 number and their names and scores are towards the bottom of the document
- Note about ties: Ties are broken first by the highest score on station 2. If there is still a tie, then it proceeds to the highest score of station 3, then station 4, then within age group of station 1, and then total score of common Skillathon stations.
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Poultry Record Book Winners
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Poultry Outstanding Market Exhibitor Age Winners