2019 Sheep Skillathon
Tuesday, July 23, 9:00am - 2:00pm, Brown Arena Wool Room
Sheep Record Book, Skillathon, & OME Awards: Wednesday, July 24th, 6:30 pm, Brown Arena
Youth (4-H and FFA) must bring their current year's completed record book in order to receive the maximum potential score. Reference the record book rules.
2018 Skillathon Stations - Breeds, Meat Science, Health and Handling, Nutrition
Resources to Study
- Sheep Resource Handbook
- Breed Standards - search for individual breed standards to study, for example Hampshire Breed Standards
- Livestock Resources
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Sheep Skillathon Age Winners
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Sheep Skillathon Individual Scores (in ascending order by exhibitor number; youth who were not sheep exhibitors were assigned a 7000 number and their names and scores are on the last page of the document)
- Note about ties: Ties are broken first by the highest score on station 2. If there is still a tie, then it proceeds to the highest score of station 3, then station 4, then within age group of station 1, and then total score of common Skillathon stations.
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Sheep Record Book Winners
- 2018 Ohio State Fair Sheep Outstanding Market Exhibitor Age Winners