Share your life and learn about another country without leaving home!
2018 General Program Information
- 2018-19 International Program "At-A-Glance"
- 2018 International Calendar
- 2018 International Program "By the Numbers"
- History of the Ohio 4-H International Program
- 2016 News Releases
2018 Hosting Information - Japan, Costa Rica & Finland
*Ohio host siblings should be ages 10-15 (Japan) or older (other countries). They will be matched with a youth of the same gender & approximate age.
- What's involved with being a Host Family?
- Learn more about Hosting (PowerPoint)
- Host Family Frequently Asked Questions
- Hosting is Easy and Fun!
2018 Traveling Information - Japan, Costa Rica and Norway - Application Deadline was Dec. 1, 2017
(will be updated soon for 2019 Travel)
Make It a Project! Your participation in the 4-H International Exchange Program can be the basis of your own unique 4-H self-determined project! Every self-determined project requires the 4-H member to identify and complete areas of interest and related activities, learning experiences, leadership/citizenship activities, and a brief report. Just like other projects, self-determined projects are eligible for fair participation. Visit the Self-Determined Projects and Idea Starter webpage for more information.
- Japan 2018
- Japan 2018 - Additional Information
- Costa Rica 2018
- Norway 2018
- Outbound Traveler Scholarship Information 2018
2019 Traveling Information - Japan, Costa Rica & Finland
Full information will be added soon - Application deadline is 12/1/18
For more information
About 4-H International Programs - travel opportunities, hosting international visitors, volunteering or donating funds, contact our office at: