VOTE TODAY AND EVERY DAY THROUGH August 1st
We have just been notified by National 4-H that Ohio has THREE top ten finalist in the 4-H Inspire A Future Scientist Contest!, sponsored by 4-H and HughesNet.
- Paul Sowders, a second year member from Biglick Buckeyes 4-H Club of Hancock County.
- Claire Seiler, 11 year member of the Colorful Clovers 4-H Club of Wood County,
- Alexis Elliott is a 6 year member of the Mt. Victory Champs 4-H Club of Hardin County.
Vote every day for all three.
Anyone can vote today through August 1 for each of these finalists and can vote every day from multiple IP addresses.
Here is the voting link: http://www.4-h.org/about/partners/hughesnetinspireafuturescientist.aspx
Once you get to the web page, click on the “VOTE” tab at the top of the page
- Paul’s video is pictured with the chick embryos
- Claire’s video with the microscope
- Alexis’s video with a grain silo
Supporters can also “like” their videos on the Facebook link and tweet their videos on Twitter to gain more support and votes for these Ohio contestants.
The winner of this contest will receive a $1000 scholarship, and trip to Washington DC for National Science Day activities in October.