Financial Management Forms and Links for 4-H Clubs/Affiliates
Ohio 4-H CLUB/AFFILIATE FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
Includes information on starting / managing funds, acceptable fundraising practices, and acceptable ways to spend funds.
Information coming soon.
Federal Income Tax Exemption
For issues related to federal income tax exemption, Ohio sales tax exemption, chartering and fundraising, 4-H professionals should contact Jeff Dick. 4-H Clubs/Affiliates should first contact their local county office.
- Step-by-step guide to completing the SS-4 Form (updated 2019)
- Group Tax Exemption Authorization Form (on file at county and state office)
- Club Constitution (on file at county office) (revised with 2018 4-H Age & Grade Policy Change)
- Bylaws Optional Template (on file at county office)
- Ohio 4-H Club Charter Checklist (on file at county office) (revised 10/15/17)
Ohio Sales Tax Exemption
Exemption from paying Ohio Sales tax applies only to the 4-H Clubs/Affiliates making retail purchases and does not extend to individual members or volunteers.
- Ohio Sales and Use Tax Blanket Exemption Certificate
- Ohio Sales and Use Tax Blanket Exemption Certificate Instructions
- Ohio 4-H Yearly Financial Summary (on file at county office)
- Equipment Inventory (file with annual financial summary)
For issues related to federal income tax exemption, Ohio sales tax exemption, and fundraising, 4-H Professionals should contact Lisa Jinks or Jeff Dick. 4-H clubs and 4-H affiliates should contact their local county office.