4-H SPARK EXPO is...
- four days and three nights of fun and learning.
- a chance for youth to develop valuable skills, make new friends, and fuel individual growth.
- a first glimpse of the premiere college and career readiness program, Ohio 4 H Pathways to the Future.
- a collaboration between Ohio 4-H and the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences.
- jam-packed with career exploration sessions designed just for us!
- NEW FOR 2023 CFAES WOOSTER CAMPUS VISIT!
WHEN: June 14-17, 2023
WHERE: Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center, 2201 Fred Taylor Drive, Columbus, OH 43210 on the OSU Columbus campus
COST: Thanks to generous financial support from the Ohio 4-H Foundation and others, the registration fee is $75.
CAREER EXPLORATION DAY
One day will be devoted to exploring possible career choices offered through Ohio State’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences. Youth will attend four sessions assigned from preferences reflected on their registration form.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
To attend, youth must meet the following criteria:
- Complete 8th grade at the end of the 2022-2023 school year
- Willing to experience in-depth action learning in specific interest areas
- Be eager to share new ideas with 4-H members back home
- Participate in additional Ohio 4-H Pathways to the Future programming throughout the upcoming year